MKS Lumbo plus
- Severe lower back pain
- Severe lumbar sciatica
- Lumbar sciatica
- Facet syndrome
- Spinal stenosis
- Stable vertebral body fractures
- Scheuermann’s disease
- Degenerative changes in the lumbar spine
- Abdominal and lumbar muscle insufficiency
- Semi-elastic bandaging material
- Lateral reinforcing stays
- Firm abdominal piece with hook and loop fastener
- Circumference and shape can be adjusted
- Modular frame structure with thorax and pelvic support
- Individual strap course
- Reclination straps
Mode of Operation
The MKS® Lumbo plus functions according to the 3-Point-Principle.
The wide lumbar bandage with the additional tensioning straps and the modular frame structure straightens and hence relieves the lumbar vertebral column.
The adjustable circumference and outline the bandage can be fitted for different body shapes.
The reclination straps are attached to the lumbar bandage through additional lateral straps.
Hereby rotation is limited and stabilisation is ensured.
Size chart and article numbers
|Name||Body circumference||Abdominal height 18 cm / Height of back piece 53 - 58 cm||Abdominal height 18 cm / Height of back piece 59 - 65 cm||Abdominal height 18 cm / Height of back piece 66 - 72 cm|
|Article No.||Article No.||Article No.|
|Standard||70 cm - 95 cm||786C-1||786A-1||786B-1|
|Extra||95 cm - 125 cm||786C-2||786A-2||786B-2|
Optional Dorsal rods (46 cm) - Art.-No.: 221-026-S (for height of back piece 48-52 cm)