- Lower back pain
- Sacroilliac joint irritation
- Lumbar muscle insufficiency
- Semi-elastic bandaging material
- Lateral reinforcing stays
- Firm abdominal piece with hook and loop fastener
- Back pocket suitable for silicone pad stimulating blood circulation or MKS® Osteo back plate
- Circumference and shape can be adjusted
Mode of Operation
Due to its semi-elastic bandaging material the MKS® Body Belt Vario adjusts comfortably to the body. Through building up circular pressure the lumbar vertebral column is supported.
The firm fastener element provides the necessary abdominal pressure. Optionally, blood circulation can be stimulated by inserting the silicone pad into the integrated back pocket.
The MKS Vario® consits of two side pieces (1) and (2), the middle piece (3) and the textile cover (4).
The MKS® Vario can be adjusted for different circumferences and shapes to accommodate various physiques.
Size chart and article numbers
|Version||Body circumference||Abdominal height||Height of back piece||Article No.|
|Standard||70 cm - 95 cm||18 cm||25 cm||582-063-S|
|Extra||95 cm - 125 cm||18 cm||25 cm||582-064-S|
Silicone pad optionally availiable. (Art.-No.: 350-014-S)