Combination Brace CDS® Elbow / Wrist
Dynamic spring-loaded Elbow / Wrist orthosis
Coniungi (lat. to join) offers the option to take apart elements of the brace and reconnect them at a later point. Therefore the CDS® therapy can be focused on one joint temporarily.
The CDS® Combination Brace can be adjusted in lenght to ensure the pivotal points of the brace are optimally aligned with the joints. We are happy to adjust the length according to your specifications prior to shipping.
- Fast disconnection and reconnection of the elements by Coniungi
- Variable length between pivotal points
- Therapy in extension
- Individual adjustment of the spring tension
- Spring tension can be switched on and off without tools and without varying the set spring tension
- Optimized shell- and strapsystem
- High wearing comfort thanks to air-permeable, light aluminium shell elements
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the redression range between -15° and +30°
Mode of operation
The Combination Brace CDS® Elbow / Wrist functions according to the CDS®-principle and has been designed to treat an extension deficit of the elbow and the wrist. The brace applies a dynamic low load prolonged stretch to stimulate growth in the contracted tissue. The adjustable redression range protects the tissue from overstretching and allows for individual extension until -15.
|Combination Brace CDS® Elbow / Wrist||981C-L||981C-R|