Combination Brace CDS® Knee / Ankle
Dynamic spring-loaded Knee / ankle orthosis
Coniungi (lat. to join) offers the option to take apart elements of the brace and reconnect them at a later point. Therefore the CDS® therapy can be focused on one joint temporarily.
For example, the thigh element may be removed during transportation, while therapy in the ankle joint can still take place. Likewise the foot element may be removed to focus therapy on the knee joint.
- Therapy in extension (Knee Brace)
- Therapy in dorsal extension (Ankle Brace)
- Individual adjustment of the spring tension
- Spring tension can be switched on and off without tools and without varying the set spring tension
- Optimized shell- and strapsystem
- High wearing comfort thanks to air-permeable, light aluminium shell element
- Infinitely variable adjustment of the redression range between -15° bis +30°
- Fast disconnection and reconnection of the elements
- Variable length between pivotal points
Mode of operation
The Combination Brace CDS® Knee / Ankle functions according to the CDS®-principle and has been designed to treat an extension deficit of the knee and a dorsalflexion deficit of the ankle. The brace applies a dynamic low load prolonged stretch to stimulate growth in the contracted tissue. The adjustable redression range protects the tissue from painful overstretching and allows for individual extension until -15°.
|CDS® Knee/Ankle brace Coniungi||980C-L||980C-R|