Hypex Lite Knieschiene - luxury collection
Knee brace with 4-point principle and extension / flexion restriction
Full physiological mobility
Hypex Lite – for all phases of rehabilitation
Functional braces are used to relieve and stabilize the joint and ligaments following trauma and surgical procedures. Their function is to protect joints and ligaments during rehabilitation without their becoming stiff.
Our braces confer protection and guidance during the healing process and allow a gradual and controlled return to full physiological mobility.
The Hypex® Lite knee brace is used in all phases of rehabilitation – from post-op / post-trauma until full recovery and allows gradual and individual adjustment until there is full physiological extension equal to the contralateral side.
The degree of extension can be fixed at any desired angle in order to avoid the development of contractures in the early postoperative phase.
- Collateral ligamnet injuries
- ACL and PCL ruptures
- Meniscus injury
- Femur condyle fracture
- Patella fracture
- Tibia plateau fracture
- Condition after meniscus reconstruction
- Condition after microfracturation, Pridie drilling
- Condition after abrasion chondroplasty
- Condition after cartilage transplantation
- Condition after osteotomies (procedures)
- Patella luxation
- Moderate instability of the knee
- Multiligamentous instability
- Genu recurvatum
- Physiological motion sequence through combined arrangement of joints
- Anatomically formed joint rods and shells
- Individually adjustable straps
- Limits may be adjusted without tools
- Continuously adjustable extension between +45° and -15° to allow for physiological hyperextension of the knee
- Flexion can be adjusted in 15° intervals up to 90° (max flexion 130°)
- Continuous immobilisation between +45° and -15°
- Easy handling and high wearing comfort
Mode of action
The Hypex® Lite knee brace stabilizes and relieves the knee during conservative and postoperative rehabilitation.
The pad and strap construction allows comfortable individual fitting of the brace, contributing to the high level of comfort, thereby preventing it from slipping. The continuous adjustable extension stop up to -15° allows individual full extension
- DE 199 33 197
- EP 0 956 837
- US 6,375,632
Size chart and article numbers
|Name||Length of medial
lower leg pad
|Hypex® Lite||24 cm||26,5 cm||36 - 66 cm||27 - 47 cm||L804A-L||L804A-R||black|