- Anatomically shaped shells
- Air chambers made out of skinfriendly polyurethane sheeting
- PVC-free and free of plasticizers
- Air chambers inner core made outof PU foam filling
- Available in white and black
Optionally pronation strap available.
Mode of Operation
The taluair® provides medial and lateral support to the ankle joint while allowing a great degree of flexion and extension. This allows for a normal motion sequence. The air chambers cushion the supports to prevent unpleasant pressure. Stronger padding at both ankles provides higher pressure at the bottom third of the supporting area. The applied pressure decreases from the bottom towards the top, helping to reduce swellings more rapidly.