Hallux Valgus Brace
- Conservative treatment of moderate cases of hallux valgus as well as preventive treatment
- Pre-surgical treatment in order to prepare the soft tissue for surgery
- Post-surgical treatment in order to stabilize the surgery result
- Contraindications: The brace must not be worn in cases of tissue problems, wound healing deficit, vascular disorders (diabetes) and infections.
- Therapy in the physiological position of the big toe
- Pain reduction
- Individual adjustment of the tension spring without tools
- Individual adjustment of the straps
- Easy handling and high wearing comfort
- Available in four colours
Optionally available with a sock.
Mode of Operation
The halluxsan® functions according to the CDS®-principle and has been designed to treat hallux valgus (bunion). The brace applies a dynamic low load prolonged stretch to stimulate growth in the contracted tissue and reduce pain. The adjustable redression range protects the tissue of painful overstretching.
- DE 10 2008 049 854
Size chart and article numbers
|Article No. left foot||Article No. right foot||Colours|
Optionally available in pairs: suitable socks in black
|EU - shoe size||Article No. Sock for right/left foot|