Functional elbow orthosis with ROM limitation
- Slight to moderate instability of the elbow joint
- Post-traumatic or post-surgical immobilisation
- Post traumatic or post-surgical controlled movement of the elbow join
- Flexion and extension limits may be adjusted without tools
- Extension limit can be adjusted in 15° intervals between 0° and 90° (max flexion 130°)
- Immobilisation of the brace between -15° and +45°
- Individual adjustment of shells and straps
- Easy handling and high wearing comfort
Available with adjustable handle to immobilize the wrist from 70° Pronation to 70° Supination in every position.
Optionally with adjustable handplate.
Optionally with carrying strap.
Mode of Operation
Elbo-track stabilises and relieves the ligamentous apparatus following ligament injuries during conservative and post-operative rehabilitation. Belts and shells may be adjusted individually for high wearing comfort. The continuously variable extension limit between +45° and -15° allows for individual terminal extension.
- EP 0 956 837
- further patents pending
Size chart and article numbers
|Name||Length of upper arm shell||Length of forearm shell||Circumference of upper arm||Circumference of forearm||Article No. left||Article No. right|
|Elbo-track L/L||17 - 21 cm||20 - 24 cm||28 - 39 cm||22 - 30 cm||850LL-L||850LL-R|
|Elbo-track L/L with handle||17 - 21 cm||20 - 24 cm||28 - 39 cm||22 - 30 cm||8501LL-L||8501LL-R|
|Elbo-track M/M||17 - 20,5 cm||19,5 - 22 cm||20 - 30 cm||18 - 24 cm||850MM-L||850MM-R|
|Elbo-track M/M with handle||17 - 20,5 cm||19,5 - 22 cm||20 - 30 cm||18 - 24 cm||8501MM-L||8501MM-R|
|Elbo-track S/S||17 - 20 cm||17,5 - 20,5 cm||15 - 21 cm||14 - 19 cm||850SS-L||850SS-R|
|Name||Article No. left||Article No. right|